The Sole Academy’s new Home-Study Curriculum
The owners and instructors of The Sole Academy
Learning Foot Zoning is typically best done in a live class, and this, of course, is mandatory for those wanting to become Certified Foot Zoners. But for some people, learning through a home-study course is a very viable option.
Until now, however, it hasn’t been an option at all.
The Sole Academy hereby announces it’s new
Here’s what Julie has to say about it:
Here’s what Kisi has to say about it:
Starting now, you can purchase the curriculum for the beginning 3-day class, “Foot Zoning, the Full Basic Zone”, as a home-study course for $235.
Our Home-Study Curriculum will include:
• our wonderful Student Manual
• 6 weeks of access to the online Foot Zoning videos
• a laminated Foot Zoning Chart
• a laminated copy of the Foot Zoning Steps
Option to Upgrade to a Live Class:
While our Home-Study Course will be the perfect option for some people to learn how to do the Basic Zone, some people who begin that way will find that they need to or want to take the actual live, in-person 3-day class to get the best learning or to start the path to Certification. Once you’ve purchased the Home-Study Course, you can upgrade it to the in-person class at any time for the additional $235. If you do that, you will have spent the same as if you had taken the class in the first place and gotten the materials then. If you upgrade to the class, you, along with everyone in the class, will receive another 6 weeks of access to the online Foot Zoning videos, so you will be at no disadvantage.
This new option will give those who want it a chance to work on learning the Zone on their own at home with no financial risk. If you decide it doesn’t work for you to learn things without a live person teaching you, you can upgrade and opt into a class at any time.
There are, of course, definite advantages to learning the Zone in a live class:
• You will have other students to Zone and to have Zone you as you learn from a teacher who is there to give you feedback on how you’re doing.
• You will have someone to ask questions of and will receive a lot more detail than is possible to put in the book.
• You will learn a lot of anatomy and the meaning behind the steps of the Zone which will help everything to make better sense to you and will help you to remember the steps of the Zone more easily (a strong point for a live class).
• You will learn the whole Zone in only 3 days and will be ready to start Zoning people immediately. (This one is hard to beat!!)
• To become certified you have to complete the live class, so this puts you on your way.
However, there’s no loss to you to start out by just buying the materials through the Home-Study Option first. They are exactly the same materials that you would receive in a class.
Foot Zoning Tools:
We are a school who uses and loves Foot Zoning tools. There are wooden ones, ceramic ones, resin ones, stone ones, crystal ones … It has become so easy to find these online for a great price that we are not going to try to be a provider for them. Here are pictures of a wooden tool and resin tool that are very popular among Foot Zoners. You can find both of these and more on amazon.com listed under “Thai Reflexology Tools” for about $3.50-$5 with free shipping.
Purchasing the Home-Study Curriculum:
If you would like to purchase the Home Study Course, click on the link below, which will take you to our Terms of Service and a PayPal button for the course. If the address you want us to mail your materials to is different than the billing address of your credit card, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us your name and tell us where to mail things instead. Alternatively, you can enter this information as “special instructions” during the check-out process with PayPal rather than emailing us. PayPal gives you the option to check out as a “Guest” if you don’t have a PayPal account.
We will set up your online Foot Zoning video access using the email you use at check out. If you want us to use a different email, tell us that also in an email to email@example.com, or in the “special instructions” during the check-out process.
The Home-Study Course TERMS OF SERVICE (<– click to purchase).